Subscribe:

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

OFFICIAL RESULTS TERMLAB! Single 12 "Fi BL, Rockford 1500


OFFICIAL RESULTS TERMLAB! Single 12 "Fi BL, Rockford 1500 The boys in Winona, it was like a disk 2.5 hours to test and tune day was Saturday. The turnout was not great, but that's allright, that only meant more time with the microphone. I have a couple of cameras around and I was hittin the original tone and sweep of 143.5, after a few tweeks and stuff we have up to 144.3 db on a sweep. 143.6 and music. im so happy with this number. There was another guy there 13w7 JL Audio 1500 watt amp (brand not sure), but had met only one141, was angry because his audio projects built an entire system from scratch, and did not hit my system I did. lol. I was shocked at all, because when I turned my suitcase and said, "only 12" though the comp is sick Aug. 29 and have vids on that next Sunday! System includes the following: 1 - Fi BL 12 "Subwoofer 1 - Rockford Fosgate T1500-1BD 1 - Pure Concepts Custom pressure chamber tuned to 34 Hz ​​1 - 1 Pioneer 6000UB - Polk Audio Component DB Sept. 2 / 0 wire all the wayBack and three great ELECTRICAL PLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment